10 Early Signs You’re Probably Sick
Best Clickbank Products
10 of the most popular symptoms that show your body is being affected by stress. If something has constantly been bothering you for some time, you should take your health very seriously! Better safe than sorry, right?
Skin diseases 0:37
Fluctuating weight 1:26
Recurrent colds 2:33
Gastrointestinal disorders 3:20
Difficulty focusing 4:11
Hair loss 5:05
Low libido 6:56
Problems sleeping 7:42
Cardiovascular diseases 8:29
– Skin diseases can be caused by a lot of things and one of the major factors is stress. Psoriasis, acne, eczema: that’s not even the entire list of skin problems you can end up with. A lot of nerve endings are connected to the skin, so if you’re nerves are rattled on the inside, you could see some symptoms on the outside.
– Constantly being under stress increases the production of the hormone known as cortisol, which is responsible for stabilizing not only the break-down of fats and carbohydrates but also healthy blood sugar levels. If a person has too much of the hormone, they’ll eat more, their body will produce less testosterone, and, as a result, they’ll burn fewer calories.
– If a person is experiencing chronic stress, the immune system builds a tolerance to cortisol, which results in more serious inflammation. That’s the moment when your body is at a higher risk of getting a cold.
– Some animal studies have confirmed the theory that hypersensitivity and anxiety can significantly delay the stomach’s emptying process, which may lead to a whole bunch of other not-so-pleasant problems. That’s also one of the possible reasons why medicines for bloating and stomachache don’t help.
– It’s been proven that people who have been under stress for long periods of time find it hard to focus on tasks. This happens because of nervous tension. So whenever you become less focused than what’s normal for you, it’s a sign to slow down, chill out, and have a rest.
– When you experience constant stress or anxiety, it shocks your hair cycle, leading to hair loss. If you’ve noticed that your hair is falling out more than before and taking recommended vitamins isn’t doing the trick, it’s most likely the result of stress.
– Sometimes headaches are caused by emotional stress that you’re experiencing at school, work, or home. When you’re anxious, your body releases certain chemicals that can dilate or restrict your blood vessels, and this fluctuation leads to a headache.
– If you haven’t had intercourse with your partner for what feels like ages, don’t get mad or upset because this will only exacerbate the problem by creating more stress. A great thing to do would be to go on a romantic vacation.
– It’s probably common sense that stressful situations can cause serious problems with falling sleeping. You might even suffer from insomnia if you’ve been under a lot of stress for a long time.
– Things like working too hard or, vice versa, being without work, living in poverty, and having personal problems in the family only make the situation worse. That’s why when it comes to cardiovascular diseases and a stressful lifestyle, taking medication isn’t enough.
What’s your advice on how to relieve stress? Tell us in the comments section below.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam:
For more videos and articles visit:
Best Clickbank Products