10 Things Men Do That Make Women Melt
We have no doubts there are real heroes among men who make girls’ hearts beat faster. The secret lies in a few simple gestures that can change you from “just another guy” into “Prince Charming.” Just remember not to overdo it!
Opening doors 1:05
Saving the last bite of food 1:35
Wanting to spend time with her family 2:12
Introducing her to your friends 3:04
Giving presents for no reason 3:38
Always protect her 4:20
Kissing her forehead 4:52
Filling up her gas tank 5:28
Helping her to put on a coat 5:54
Listen to her 6:24
– It says that the man who’s not too lazy to get out of the car to open the car door for his lady is, at the least, attentive and well-mannered. It says that it’s important for him to know that his girlfriend feels safe and comfortable.
– Imagine what a girl feels when a man saves the last bite of his meal for her! It means that he cares for her enough to part with those last fries he loves so much, or with this juicy steak, you made for him. That’s a sign of true love right there.
– If the “meet my parents” moment has already happened, and the man is more interested in spending some weekend time with his girlfriend’s family rather than watching football with his friends and colleagues – well, many ladies will consider such a man “the one.”
– A true gentleman knows for sure that if he fails to introduce his lady when he meets a friend and decides to have a chat with him, the poor girl will feel unwanted. An attentive man won’t let such a situation happen as he cares about his lady and needs to know she feels comfortable.
– Imagine how nice you would feel if your significant other gave you a gift for absolutely no reason! So you should do it yourself too! And if you are one of those people who like giving presents more than receiving them – that’s even better for you.
– Stop her from stepping into puddles, protect her against splashing cars by walking on the outside of the sidewalk – that sort of thing.
– Apparently, studies show that girls love when their significant others kiss them on the forehead. It’s also a pretty hot topic in women’s forums: reports say that forehead kisses make ladies feel cared for, loved, respected and protected – all feelings that rank pretty high on the “what I want to feel when I’m getting kissed” list for women.
– It’s a nice surprise that shows the man is that true gentleman every woman dreams of. That gentleman helps out with no strings attached, showing how much he cares about his girlfriend and how little he cares about his wallet.
– No one says that a woman can’t put on her coat all by herself. It’s not a question of ability. But it’s still a well-mannered thing to do – a true gentleman will always hold out the coat to help put it on, or even give a lady his if it’s getting too cold.
– You probably should be invested at least a little bit in the things that captivate her. And a captivated audience in the form of her boyfriend is a highly important thing for any woman.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: