10 Ways You Can Use Baking Soda for Skin Care
Best Clickbank Products
You should get some baking soda and always have it in your house. It is a universal home cleaner, deodorant, fire extinguisher and teeth whitener by your side. Yes, baking soda can do all of that for you!
Take a look at the list of 10 surprising uses for baking soda you have never heard of before. Plus, there will be a bonus feature at the end of the video. You are going to love it, we promise!
Universal Home Cleaner 0:55
Dry Clean Your Dog 2:13
Natural Fungicide and Homemade Insecticide 2:37
Eliminate the Weeds in Your Lawn 3:09
Keeping Flowers Fresh 3:51
Treating Bee Stings 4:29
Fire Extinguisher 4:52
Excellent for Removing Odors 5:29
Skin and Hair Care 6:28
Hollywood Smile 7:29
– Baking soda works on a whole variety of things and surfaces! It can clean your bathroom, including the floor tiles, glass doors, toilet, sink, and bathtub. It is more effective and healthier than most chemical bathroom cleaners.
– Put some baking soda in an empty spray container, sprinkle your dog with its new deodorant, massage it in and then just brush it out. It is quick and safe for your fluffy buddy.
– If you mix baking soda with vegetable oil and a cup of warm water, you will create a powerful spray. Use it on your plants to scare away the insects. To get rid of ants, make a similar all-natural ant killer spray using baking soda and powdered sugar.
– Fill a sprayer with 2 cups of water. Take a nylon stocking to use it as a flour sifter or an actual flour sifter and fill them with baking soda. Spray the weeds with water and immediately shake the stocking or flour sifter over them. The best time to apply this spray is right after the rain, on wet plants.
– Baking soda will not only work its magic on the lawn but also inside your house. It will help you keep flowers fresh. Put some insecticidal soap in the water and mix it with 8 tablespoons of baking soda. Then, spray the flowers with the mix.
– Getting a bee sting is something we try to avoid. It is painful and itching. If it happened to you, baking soda could ease your pain. Mix it with water to get a thick paste. Apply it to your skin and leave for 15 minutes. It will neutralize its inflammation effects.
– Baking soda is a ‘must keep’ in a kitchen, not just for cooking but also for other potential harms. Let’s say you are cooking something, and due to some possible reasons, you caught fire in your food or even in the kitchen.
– Deodorize your shoes. Soda will absorb all possible odors from your shoes. You can also try sprinkling them with a water-soda spray. However, you should be careful with suede and leather shoes.
– Baking soda is also your loyal friend when it comes to skin and hair care. You can use it to combat pimples and blackheads. It is a super cheap way to treat acne. Half a teaspoon of baking soda added to your regular cleanser will work miracles.
– Just mix some baking soda with some toothpaste, and then apply a generous layer onto some aluminum foil. Next, wrap the foil around your teeth, getting it snug around your teeth. After an hour, remove the foil and rinse out your mouth thoroughly.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Best Clickbank Products