12 GIRL HABITS THAT DRIVE GUYS CRAZY
Although some guys first assess a girl by her appearance, it is her behavior that plays a much bigger role in the long run. That’s why we made a compilation of 12 habits girls might have which can drive guys crazy. Pay attention to habit #1 – literally, nobody likes to look at girls while they are doing it!
Eating off his plate 0:35
Tidying up his space 1:08
Going out all the time 1:35
Dressing inappropriately 2:15
Taking up all the space with your stuff 2:44
Dropping hints 3:15
Crying for no reason 3:47
Taking hours to get ready 4:21
Asking loaded questions 4:42
Engaging others in your arguments 5:11
Freshen up in public 5:34
– The desire to try one of your man’s fries may annoy him for several reasons. For starters, he can be a possessive person. Or perhaps the lesser amount of food on his plate may leave him feeling hungry.
– Tidying up your man’s things often leads to unnecessary fights: after you’ve moved things around, he will probably be unable to find anything.
– Despite the fact that some men like women who know how to party, an excessive love for alcohol, party crowds, and night adventures may not be taken well by a person with serious intentions about you.
– The constant urge to gossip about how others look and what is going on with their love lives is just annoying. It also makes your man wonder whether you’re talking about him behind his back.
– Uncomfortable high heels and tight dresses will most likely not be appreciated if your man has to carry you and listen to you complain about it all the time.
– If you occupy the entire bathroom with countless products and use all the wardrobe space for your clothes, your guy will probably be unamused.
– The desire for gifts is often communicated vaguely in the form of hints, which men usually don’t get. If a man genuinely wanted to give you a present, but you hinted at it yourself, he will not feel as if it was his own decision.
– Women’s tears are at the top of men’s fear list. They usually don’t know what to do, especially if there is no apparent reason for the crying. If this behavior becomes systematic, with time it will cause irritation, not sympathy.
– If you take a long time to get ready and break promises because you are straightening your hair, men will start questioning your punctuality and responsibility.
– It’s always tricky when a woman asks whether she looks pretty, fat, or old. They usually put men in a corner: such questions usually have only one correct answer.
– When trying to resolve an argument by using your friends’ or parents’ opinions, women usually lose their authority and leave men feeling disappointed.
– It is not a secret that men love with their eyes. Therefore, don’t forget about personal hygiene, and always look your best.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: