12 Signs You’re Eating Too Much Sugar
Most people think only diabetics have high blood sugar levels. Yet this isn’t so. Any person can suffer from this and may not notice the harm being done to nerves, blood vessels, and organs. To prevent complications, you should recognize worrying symptoms in time! Pay attention to sign #3 – if you notice it, you should call a doctor immediately.
Other videos you might like:
What If You Stopped Eating Sugar for 1 Week
Do Not Ignore These 10 Early Symptoms of Diabetes
7 Facts About Coffee You Probably Didn’t Know
Constant hunger 0:47
Increased fatigue 1:25
Frequent urination 2:06
Dry mouth, excessive thirst 2:54
Weight loss 3:34
Infectious diseases 4:20
Dry skin 5:10
Concentrating difficulties 5:45
Blurred vision 6:14
Slow healing of wounds and cuts 6:40
– You’ve just eaten lunch and even dessert but still look for more food. It’s a sign that you probably eat too much sugar.
– You haven’t woken up yet, but you already feel tired. There is a simple explanation for this. At a high blood sugar level, your body can’t store and absorb glucose properly.
– If the blood sugar is too high, the kidneys cannot reabsorb fluid.
– A dry mouth and thirst are responses to severe fluid loss. The hypothalamus, which causes thirst, sends a corresponding signal to the brain.
– With a high glucose level, you can lose weight within a short period (even if your meals contain a lot of calories).
– Urinary tract infections and yeast infections can occur in both men and women. However, more often they occur in women with high sugar levels and diabetes.
– Leg skin problems are a sign of narrowing of the arteries and poor blood circulation.
– High sugar levels prevent glucose from entering the brain cells, so the brain experiences difficulties obtaining energy.
– Blurred vision is also the result of a dehydrating effect due to high blood sugar, and it also affects the cells of your eyes.
– Do you notice your wounds and cuts heal slower than usual? That happens due to vascular damage (it’s a result of high sugar levels).
– Alas, difficulties maintaining an erection can also occur because of high blood glucose.
– According to research, people with high sugar are more anxious.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: