25 Quick Beauty Tips for Girls Who Has No Time
Here’s a fantastic list of some useful tips that will let you spend less on beauty supplies and be as stunning as ever. It’s time to improve your beauty routine and achieve the flawless look you’ve always dreamed of!
A new life for your dried-up mascara 0:43
Hollywood cat eye look 1:26
Ideal eyebrows 2:04
Stunning eyeshadow 2:31
Dramatic eye makeup 2:57
Two in one mascara 3:27
Ideal eyelashes 3:48
Conceal the flaws of your skin 4:16
Minimal make-up 4:57
Fix your makeup quickly 5:25
Flawless skin 5:48
Natural make-up remover 6:18
How to get rid of facial hair 6:41
How to prevent acne 7:11
Elegant lips 7:52
Soften your lips 8:26
Get rid of chapped lips 8:48
Perfect hair in a minute 9:12
Dry your hair without a towel 9:39
Dry shampoo for traveling 10:00
Wake up with the perfect hairstyle 10:17
Fix a broken nail 10:49
Remove nail polish fast 11:21
Freshen up your manicure 11:45
Care of your cuticles 12:20
Bikini and straps 12:42
– Eyelash makeup has a life-span of about 3-6 months, but if you want it to last longer, use the following tricks. Just remember: these are emergency tips, and if your skin gets irritated, don’t use this mascara again.
– Apply a special foundation primer to avoid eyeshadow smudges. If the primer is applied well, it prevents makeup imperfections. To make the color of your eyeshadow deeper, use a light eye pencil first.
– Take a thin brush and use some of your mascara to apply like eyeliner along the upper eyelid. Now you can use the rest of your mascara to complete the look.
– Use concealers of different colors to hide flaws. Green concealer cancels out red splotches and pimples — dot it on the flaws with your index finger or a sponge. If you want to conceal yellow or brown pigment spots and freckles, choose purple or blue concealer.
– Look up and apply eyeliner just over the upper lash line. This trick will make your eyes seem big, and your eyelashes will get a nice fluffy look.
– Apply a little coconut oil on a cotton pad and gently wipe your eyelids with it. Remember that you shouldn’t rub at the delicate under-eye skin.
– Blend 1 tablespoon oatmeal paste, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of honey, and apply the mixture to your face. Let it sit on the spot for 15 minutes, then wash it off with warm water.
– When you’re washing your face at the sink, make sure your hands barely contact with your face. When you’re washing your face in the shower, don’t use your hands at all — let the water flow over your face.
– Apply your regular lipstick first, and then use a lighter shade of lip liner to color the central part of your upper and lower lip. With your brush, swipe left to right and blend the edges out to create a gradient look.
– Try some easy and elegant hairdos that will accentuate both your business-like attitude and the exquisite beauty of your hair. If a need to look more casual arises, just a couple of minutes will be enough to let your hair down.
– Dry shampoo or baby powder will save you from excess oils on your hair and scalp. Gently apply it to the roots, and your hair will look clean and lush throughout the day.
– Twist your hair to make 5 or 6 mini buns, and fix them with pins before going to bed. You can wear a hairnet too. In the morning, apply dry shampoo on your hair and untwist the buns. It’s a fabulous hairstyle for every occasion!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: