30 Skin Care Secrets Used by Different Nations
Bright Side collected and compared beauty secrets from women all over the world. We guarantee that adding them to your daily beauty regimen will make you look like you’ve just had a spa treatment!
#koreancosmetic #beautytips #skinglow
– Rubbing ice cubes on the face. This simple treatment stimulates blood circulation and gives you healthier and glowing skin.
– Using lemon juice to reduce inflammation. Applying some lemon juice on acne does a good job of making pesky pimples smaller and less red.
– Chilean women claim that their radiant skin is due to the antioxidants found in red grapes. They make a paste by mixing red grapes with two tablespoons of flour.
– Swedish women have a more practical approach to beauty. In their opinion, the first step to being gorgeous is always to remember what you put in your body, rather than what you put on it.
– The largest country in South America also has something to share with you. Brazilian women use carrot juice to get rid of pimples. Because fresh carrot juice is packed full of beta-carotene, which is known to help your body heal acne.
– Snail slime is one of the most popular ingredients of Korean face creams. It has good healing properties and contains collagen and elastin.
Oils help to make your skin super smooth. Put some coconut or argan oil on your face before applying cream or use these oils as a facial mask.
– Herbal and berry teas are great at cleansing your skin. Place several Goji berries in a teapot, pour on boiling water, and let the berries steep for at least 10 minutes. Goji berries are a very rich source of vitamin C, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and carotenoids.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: