5 Easy Steps to Get Perfect Eyebrows
Natural-looking eyebrows are one of the hottest beauty trends these days. Here are some brilliant tips on how to make your eyebrows look gorgeous, without wasting money on salons and makeup artists! Don’t miss our little bonus at the end – it will help you get amazing results much quicker!
Don’t worry if you discover that your eyebrows don’t meet some standards or trends for thickness. You can always try to grow thicker brows. Before going to bed, try massaging your eyebrows for 3-5 minutes using castor oil, olive oil, or almond oil for faster hair growth!
How to make your eyebrows thicker 0:43
How to find the perfect eyebrow shape 1:26
How to draw ideal eyebrows 3:15
How to pluck eyebrows like a pro 4:02
How to fill in eyebrows 5:44
#eyebrows #perfecteyebrows #eyebrowshape
– A healthy diet works its magic on your hair and your whole body. Include fish (especially salmon), nuts, raisins, and soy products in your diet to stimulate hair growth and strengthen hair follicles.
– If your face is round, create as high an arch as you can. Look for a brow shape that follows a straight line to the peak of the brow, and stay away from a rounded brow shape.
– For a square face, consider a curved brow shape, soft, or hard-angled shape. Stay clear of thin and short brow shapes.
– Women with a heart-shaped face should stick with a low arch and rounded brow shape, as it creates a more natural look.
– If you have an oval face, choose a flat and soft angled eyebrow shape. Those should go straight up, and then gently curve around at the top.
– Plucking the area above the brow, be careful. If you go too far and over-pluck it, the brow will look unnaturally thin. After every few plucks, take a couple of steps back to evaluate the result.
– Use a special brush to comb your eyebrows. Also, don’t forget to trim any hair that stick up above the brow line with a pair of nail scissors or eyebrow scissors.
– If your brows are lighter than your hair color, color them with a special eyebrow dye. The color of your eyebrows should be very close to the tone of your hair!
– Make the tail of your brow if needed, and outline the top and bottom edges of your brow. Be careful with the margins of your natural brow shape; don’t apply too much color, especially near the bridge of the nose.
– If you want the brow shape to look well defined, highlight the skin between the eyebrow and the eyelid. First, apply a few drops of concealer and blend thoroughly.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural-looking eyebrows are one of the hottest beauty trends these days. Here are some brilliant tips on how to make your eyebrows look gorgeous, without wasting money on salons and makeup artists!
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: