5 Habits That Prevent You From Losing Weight
Best Clickbank Products
Why you can’t lose weight. You haven’t eaten fast food and candy for a long time, you exercise regularly, and you try hard to lose weight…but those extra pounds seem to just hang on. In fact, most people just don’t realize that their usual morning rituals can prevent them from getting the body of their dreams.
The Bright Side team has collected 5 morning habits that you should give up right now.
Other videos you might like:
10 Simple Habits to Lose Weight Naturally
9 Ways to Easily Lose Weight While Sleeping
10 Quick Tips to Lose Weight If You’re Lazy
You sleep too much 0:24
You get ready in the dark 0:47
You don’t make your bed 1:07
You forget to weigh yourself 1:24
You eat too little for breakfast 1:44
#weightloss #excessweight #getinshape
– According to a recent study conducted by PLOS One journal, sleeping more than 10 hours a night can lead to a higher body mass index. That’s why doctors recommend getting 7 to 9 hours of sleep every day.
– Even 20 to 30 minutes of daylight is enough to affect your body mass index.
– A study by the US National Sleep Foundation revealed that people who reported making their beds also reported better sleep overall. After all, healthy sleep is the best way toward a healthy weight.
– Researchers from Cornell University proved that daily weighing is a successful technique that encourages weight loss.
– A balanced breakfast that contains 600 calories of lean protein, carbohydrates, and some dessert will make it easier for you to follow your daily diet plan.