5 Happy Relationship Truths You Need to Know
So much has been written about relationships that it’s difficult to determine what’s true and what’s not. Here are five relationship stereotypes that you can discard immediately. For instance, it turns out, you don’t have to spend all your time together. Why? Watch till the end to figure out the truth.
There must be passion at the beginning 0:37
Happy partners have the same interests 1:15
Happy couples never fight 1:54
Happy partners adore each other’s relatives and friends 2:40
Happy couples are always together 3:32
– Not all relationships begin with incredible infatuation. Therefore, you need to pay attention not only to passion and sparks but also to a sense of security and comfort that you feel (or not) next to a person.
– Each person has their interests and hobbies. Don’t think that if you love opera and your potential significant other is fond of rafting, you will have nothing to talk about and will be unhappy together.
– People who never fight usually just don’t care. Couples without troubles are usually on their way to a breakup. We are not saying that foul language or abuse is okay, but small quarrels shouldn’t worry you. They happen to everyone, and this is how you and your partner learn to understand each other better. Making up is always nice, too.
– Do not expect your partner to love your family and friends unconditionally. You also don’t have to be a fan of your partner’s family. You choose only each other for the relationship.
– Do you think that the partners in happy couples never part? Well, it’s an illusion. Sooner or later, every person wants to spend some time alone. In harmonious unions, partners understand this and calmly give each other personal space.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: