6 Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite in 2 Weeks
Best Clickbank Products
Cellulite occurs when you have too much body fat and not enough muscle. It needs to be addressed with the help of proper nutrition, massage, and a well-planned training program. You can give it a try right now while watching the video!
Other videos you might like:
3 Easy Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Vuh…
2-Exercise Workout to Get Slim Legs in a Week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuGp4…
7 Simple Exercises for Perfect Buttocks, Thighs, and Legs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omcQ4…
Exercise #1 0:43
Exercise #2 5:48
Exercise #3 7:46
Exercise #4 9:22
Exercise #5 11:08
Exercise #6 14:13
– #1. Lie on your right side, and lean on your forearm. Lift your left leg 4-12 inches off the floor. Hold it in this position for 5 seconds. Then lower down slowly. Repeat this exercise with your right leg. Ideally, you should do 2 sets of 12 reps for each side.
– #2. Place your hands on the floor, and assume the same position as when doing push-ups. Bend your right leg, and bring your knee to your stomach. Straighten your leg, and lift it 5-8 inches off the floor. Repeat with your left leg.
– #3. Take a dumbbell or a kettlebell, and stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. On the inhale, start to slowly lower your body by bending your knee. Continue lowering yourself down until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Then begin to rise, exhaling.
– #4. Take a dumbbell in each hand. Stand up straight, feet shoulder-width apart. Start to slowly bend your upper torso, keeping your back straight, arms hanging down freely. Bend forward as low as you can. Then gradually return to the starting position.
– #5. Stand on your knees, and place your hands on the floor, keeping your arms straight. Start to slowly lift one leg up, keeping your back straight. Lift your leg as high as possible, and fix it for a few seconds. Then return to the starting position. Continue repeating the exercise, alternating between your right and left leg.
– #6. Stand with your feet slightly wider than your shoulders. Bend your knees, hands behind your head. Then jump up forcefully, throwing your arms and legs apart, starfish-fashion. Once your feet touch the floor again, resume the initial position.