6 SECRETS TO LOSE WEIGHT SUCCESSFULLY
How to lose weight and keep it off? According to statistics, the average person attempts to lose weight at least four times a year. But only 1 out of every 100 people lose weight for good and can proudly share their weight loss success stories. We at Bright Side want you to be one of those people, so we decided to reveal these secrets to help you suffer less and reach your goal much more easily.
Dr. Roger Gould, one of the most well-known experts on emotional eating, assures us that our emotions, not a lack of willpower, prevent us from losing weight permanently. Therefore it’s important you know about these secrets before starting your battle with weight loss.
Other videos you might like:
15 Simple Ways to Lose Weight In 2 Weeks
10 Simple Habits to Lose Weight Naturally
THE BOILED EGGS DIET: Lose 10 kg In 2 Weeks!
Be consistent 1:03
Track your progress 1:55
Be physically active 2:28
Get support from your friends and family 3:11
Determine your metabolic type 3:48
Any diet requires supervision 4:45
– Change your eating habits step by step, with no rush. Take small but healthy steps on a daily basis and make slow but steady progress.
– You should weigh yourself daily and register all the changes. Remember that slow and steady progress is the ideal way to lose weight and to improve your habits without too much suffering.
– A healthy diet plan does help you lose weight, but you should combine proper nutrition with physical exercise. Even low-risk activities, such as walking will be helpful.
– The moral support is critical when you’re on a diet. Your friends know that when you do give in to temptation, you’ll feel guilty afterward. Therefore, they can remind you to be careful with high-calorie foods when they are with you.
– Before giving up, learn more about your metabolism. If you have a slow metabolism, arm yourself with patience and don’t let your guard down. Remember that long-term results become visible one day.
– If you decided to start a diet, contact a good nutritionist for supervision and advice. Let the professional come up with a food plan according to your needs and the capabilities of your body.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: