7 Effective Beauty Remedies You Can Make at Home
People all over the world love coffee for its taste and invigorating qualities. But this drink has other more unusual applications. Did you know, for example, that coffee can help you get rid of cellulite and excess oil on your face quickly?
So, today Bright Side presents you with a collection of effective recipes for using coffee (and even leftover coffee grounds) as a youth and beauty remedy that can help against a variety of unpleasant conditions!
Other videos you might like:
20 HABITS FOR STRONG AND HEALTHY HAIR
7 Quick Tests to Check If You’re Healthy Or Not
Do Japanese Massage Every Morning, See What Happens to Your Face
Hair loss 0:41
Swelling under the eyes 1:06
Dry or cracked lips 1:30
Black dots on the face 1:46
Oily skin 2:09
Dull facial skin 2:25
#homeremedies #cellulite #oilyskin
– First, mix ground coffee or dried coffee grounds with the same amount of salt, and then add a few drops of olive oil. Apply the scrub onto the steamed skin, and massage it in with slow circular upward movements.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of fine- or medium-ground coffee with 3 ounces of heated olive oil. Apply the mask to damp hair, spread it along the whole length of your hair, and wrap it in foil.
– Mix 1/2 tablespoon of ground coffee beans or fresh coffee grounds, 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil, a pinch of ground black pepper, and a few drops of water. Apply the remedy to your face under the lower eyelids.
– This is a natural way to make your lips soft and plump. Mix 1/2 tablespoon of coffee grounds and 1/2 tablespoon of honey. Massage the resulting scrub into your lips for 30 seconds, and then remove it with a wet cotton swab.
– To get rid of annoying black dots on your face, try this recipe. Mix 2 tablespoons of dried coffee grounds (or finely ground coffee) with curd in a ratio of 1:1. Apply the remedy onto the steamed skin, massage it in for 2 minutes, then leave it on for another 10 minutes.
– This recipe will help you get rid of excess oil on your face quickly. First, mix fresh coffee grounds with 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Apply the mixture to your face, massage it in for 1-2 minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water.
– To get healthier-looking skin, take 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds, 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 raw egg. Stir all the ingredients until you get a smooth pulp, and then apply it to the face.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: