7 MOVES TO REDUCE YOUR SIDE FAT QUICKLY
How to get rid of back fat? There is nothing more frustrating than putting on your Sunday best and noticing your back and armpit fat rolls poking out. As a rule, we neglect our backs and armpits during workouts as we focus on the parts of the body we see in the mirror more often like our abs, legs, and butt. We don’t notice how we slouch, depriving the muscles of physical activity. As a result, they become slack, and annoying folds appear. Perform our simple but effective exercises regularly for 2 to 3 weeks to tone up your back muscles!
Other videos you might like:
10 Exercises to Get Rid of Back and Armpit Fat In 10 Minutes
A Japanese Method to Lose Weight Using Only a Towel
This Japanese Method Will Help You Get Rid of Belly Fat
Forward bends 0:30
Side bends 0:47
Bow pose 1:30
Upper back lifts on a stability ball 2:16
#backfat #loseweight #perfectbody
– Forward bends. Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart. Then lean forward without bending your knees. Try to get to the floor with your hands. Do 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps.
– Side bends. Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart. Raise one hand up, and put the palm on the back of your head. Take a dumbbell in your other hand, and lower it down. Then make short bends toward your arm with the dumbbell. Do 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps.
– Push-ups are one of the best exercises to tone your back muscles. Get into a high plank position. Shift your center of gravity to your arms. Lower your body, bending your arms at the elbows. Then return to the initial position.
– Bow pose. Lie on your stomach, and pull your arms forward. Bend your back, lifting your head, arms, and legs up . Then grab your ankles. Take a deep breath, and stay in this position for a few seconds. While exhaling, relax the muscles, and return to the initial position.
– Superman. Lie on your stomach and stretch. Raise both legs and arms at the same time, bending your back. Stay in this position for a few seconds, then return to the initial position.
– Lie on your stomach on the ball. Place your legs shoulder-width on the floor and your hands on the back of your head. Raise and lower your shoulders and upper back while keeping your neck straight.
– Bridge is extremely effective exercise, but it may be dangerous to do without preparation. Start performing the bridge only a couple of weeks after regular workouts with the previous exercises.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
We often forget about our back simply because we cannot see it. We don’t notice how we slouch, depriving the muscles of physical activity. As a result, they become slack and annoying folds appear.
Bright Side collected for you some simple but effective exercises. Performing them regularly at home for 2-3 weeks can tone up your back muscles.
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: