8 Small Food Secrets to Lose Weight In 2 Weeks
How to lose weight in a week and get a flat stomach? What to eat to get in shape fast? Here are 8 secret foods that can boost your metabolism and help you achieve your dream body with no diet!
What are we ready to do in order to lose weight and to keep it off in the future? We search the Internet for different secrets, tricks and professional advice from specialists. As a result, we are often forced into strict diets, giving up our favorite food, cutting our portion sizes, even starving from time to time! This doesn’t sound too motivating, does it?
But it doesn’t have to be so gloomy anymore! Do you want to know the way out? How to lose weight and not to damage your emotional state at the same time?
Sorbets instead of ice cream 0:50
Gingerbread instead of chocolate 1:35
Tuna in its own juice instead of tuna in oil 2:10
Popcorn instead of trail mix 2:54
Fruit instead of cookies 3:34
Oatmeal instead of store-bought muesli 4:04
Frozen potatoes instead of fresh potatoes 4:35
Veggie chip instead of potato chips 5:14
#healthyfood #weightloss #bellyfat
– This cream-based dessert you love so much is very high in fat. You may hear that out of all desserts this one is the least harmful for your body. Perhaps. But there is an even better option. We are talking about sorbets.
– Milk chocolate is among the worst products for your figure. That’s why, if you are craving something sweet, go for gingerbread! It is actually healthy: gingerbread is a much lighter product.
– We constantly hear that tuna is an incredibly healthy fish. Its protein content is about that of caviar. In order for protein to digest better, you should choose canned tuna in its own juice. This contains much less fat and many more vitamins (A, B12, D, E), amino acids, and healthy substances (iodine, potassium, iron, phosphorus).
– It’s better to have a little bit of plain or salty popcorn than trail mix as it’s normally fried with oil. What is more, if you buy this mix in the store, there might be too many salty nuts, fruits extra-rich in sugar and even chocolate in packages! So it becomes a very fatty dessert.
– Whenever you want to snack, your hand usually reaches for something sweet. The main trick is to hold yourself back in time. Cookies are simply extra sugar that your body doesn’t really need.
– Homemade oatmeal with fruits and nuts is a much healthier option than muesli that you get at a supermarket. The latter contains flavor enhancers and sugar to make it taste and smell more attractive.
– Both kinds of potato are nearly identical in their contents. They have 77 Kcal for 3,5 oz. The only difference is that if you go for frozen potatoes, you will feel full longer afterward. This occurs because frozen potatoes contain a healthier kind of starch.
– Homemade vegetable chips are far healthier than store-bought potato chips. First of all, the comparison of calories: 536 Kcal in potato chips to 221 Kcal in vegetable ones. Vegetable chips contain many vitamins required by our body.
We hope that this video has been useful for you, and these healthy secrets will help you to get your dream body in no time!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: