9 NATURAL WAYS TO GET RID OF BLACKHEADS
How to get rid of blackheads? Clear and beautiful skin is one of the main elements of your beauty. But guess what? You don’t have to waste your money on cosmetics anymore! We have a wonderful list of the best remedies that will help you naturally remove blackheads and whiteheads and make your skin radiate!
Did you know, for example, that lemon, honey, and sugar mixture can work wonders with your skin? All that you need to do is to cut a lemon in half and pour enough honey to cover the cut surface of the lemon. Then sprinkle the lemon half with two pinches of sugar. No-no, don’t eat that! Just gently massage the problem areas with this natural ‘sponge’!
Lemon, honey, and sugar 0:32
Vaseline and plastic wrap 1:00
Coconut oil plus essential oils 1:37
Cinnamon plus oat flour 2:13
Activated charcoal and green clay 2:44
Coconut oil plus coffee grounds 3:10
Aloe vera, white clay, and essential oils 3:42
Oatmeal, honey, yogurt, and olive oil 4:11
Sugar, honey, olive oil, vanilla extract 4:43
#blackheads #clearskin #perfectskin
– Apply Vaseline to the area that needs to be treated. Then, place the plastic wrap over the Vaseline. With the wrap still in place, apply a hot towel and let it sit until it cools back down to room temperature.
– Slightly melt 1/4 cup of coconut oil in a jar – you can put it in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Then combine the coconut oil with 10 drops of lemon, lavender, and tea tree oils. Now, stir well until smooth. Use a cotton ball to apply the solution to your skin in the morning and evening after washing your face.
– Mix a teaspoon of oat flour with an equal amount of cinnamon powder. Add a little warm water and stir well. The mixture should be the consistency of very thick cream. Gently apply this mixture with your fingertips in a circular motion on your face.
– Mix half a teaspoon of activated charcoal powder, 1 teaspoon of green clay, and half a teaspoon of warm water together. Mix well until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
– First, put a half of cup of coconut oil into the microwave to warm it up slightly. Then, combine it with a half cup of fresh coffee grounds. Use some of the mixture immediately, and gently massage your face with circular movements.
– Mix 2 teaspoons of white clay and 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel. Then add 1 teaspoon of plain distilled water and 3 drops of ylang ylang and lavender essential oils. In a glass or ceramic bowl, mix all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
– Place 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 2 teaspoons of yogurt, 2 teaspoons of honey, and 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a food processor, and blend until well combined.
– Combine 1/4 cup of white sugar with 1/4 cup of brown sugar in a bowl, and mix. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and stir well. Then mix in 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: