9 Types of Hugs Will Shed Light on Your Relationship
What could hugs tell you about your relationship and your true personality? Not every man can easily express his feelings verbally, but body language can help.
Hugging is the simplest form of displaying affection. Not only do we greet each other with hugs, but also it is a gesture to convey that we care. It is the perfect inter thing between holding hands and kissing. Even if you are not the most sensitive person, a warm hug can make you feel nice.
If you think every hug is the same, sorry, but you are wrong. There are so many different types of hugs, and you had better know all of their differences. We can tell you which hug means what.
The hug from behind 0:44
The hug at the waist 1:09
The hug with a pat on the back 1:37
The hug while looking into the eyes 2:06
The “London Bridge” hug 2:41
The long hug 3:17
The one-handed hug 3:51
The naughty hug 4:20
The strong hug 4:54
– A strong embrace from behind says that the hugger is ready to protect you from all hardships and is not afraid of responsibility. He is a true knight, and you will feel safe next to him.
– Even if the man hasn’t confessed his feelings to you yet, this embrace speaks for itself. This hug shows that he is happy to see you and trusts you completely.
– If you are just friends now, then romance is unlikely to happen: your friend will support you and hear you out, though. And if you are in a relationship and this is the only hug you experience, it is worth thinking about.
– If he hugs you incredibly gently and delicately and then looks straight into your eyes, then you can be sure: this is a symbol of a true and deep connection between you two. He values you very much, and everything that is happening is important to him.
– If the person is unpleasant to you, a wave, a handshake, or a nod are okay. There are exceptions, though: if you go to a family dinner and meet your grumpy uncle or your weird cousin who is always gross and smelly, this hug may come in handy.
– The long hug embrace is certainly familiar to everyone: it is necessary when we need the support of a loved one. It lasts without any words uttered, and things are looking up somehow.
– When your significant other hugs you at the shoulder, he takes you under his wing and tries to protect you from any adversity. If you are only friends, then the man offers his help and support.
– If your relationship has just begun, and he is already not watching his hands, this hardly speaks of deep feelings. He could just be a player. But if you have been together for a long time, then there is nothing wrong with such flirting.
– If a man hugs you firmly, lightly stroking your back, then you are lucky: he treats you very well and appreciates you. His passionate, strong hugs are a great deal.
Embraces are not as simple as they seem. They can easily clear what a person wants to get from you in a relationship. Moreover, it is not difficult to distinguish real love via hugs. However, hugs of trust, friendship, and help are a necessity as well. So let’s hug each other a little more often!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: