Broiled Tilapia with Mustard & Yogurt Sauce
- Calories: 200 Kcal
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrate: 2 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Canola oil cooking spray
- Extra virgin olive oil: 1 Tbsp.
- Tilapia fillets: 4 (6-oz.)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Greek-style yogurt: 1/4 cup 2%
- Dijon mustard: 1 tsp.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice: 1/4 cup
- Fresh chives, chopped (green onions can be substituted): 2 Tbsp.
- Turn on broiler. Spray baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of fillets. Gently brush to coat well. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange fillets in baking dish. Do not overlap. Broil until fish flakes easily, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- In small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and chives. Whisk to combine well.
- Transfer fillets to serving dish. Drizzle with sauce and serve.