Chilled Melon Soup
- Calories per serving: 101cal
- Fat per serving: 0 g. (0 g. saturated fat)
- Carbohydrate: 26 g.
- Protein: 1 g.
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g.
- Sodium: 27 mg.
- 1 large cantaloupe (or other melon or fruit) cut into small cubes (4-6 cups)
- 1/3 cup White grape juice
- 2 Tbs Honey, or to taste: .
- Juice of 3 limes, or to taste
- Sliced fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Combine cantaloupe and grape juice in a pan and heat to boiling. Remove from heat and transfer mixture to a blender or food processor.
- Add honey and lime and blend until smooth. Chill. Taste and add more honey and/or lime juice if desired.
- When ready to serve, garnish the soup with strawberry slices, or purée them and add to soup in a swirling or pinwheel design.
4 Servings. Serving size: 1 Cup