- 288 calories
- 11 g total fat (5 g saturated fat)
- 50 g carbohydrate,
- 2 g protein
- 7 g fiber
- 3 mg sodium.
- 8-10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk, canned + 1/4 cup water
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Chop the dates into small pieces.
- Add chopped dates, coconut milk, and water into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the avocado, melted chocolate chips, and cocoa powder. Blend again until creamy.
- Pour into four small ramekins or bowls.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1-3 hours (or even overnight).
Optional: garnish with raspberries, chopped nuts or a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt.