Do This Every Morning to Look As Young As 18
Here’s the simple secret on how to look much younger. You have all the ingredients you need at home: keep your skin looking young and healthy with these natural home remedies! Bright Side has found a solution for you, 10 solutions to be exact. Here’s a list of 10 DIY beauty treatments to reverse the hands of time.
You can find hundreds of anti-aging beauty products at any grocery store and even more of them online. Their manufacturers guarantee masks, cleansers, and creams that are “100% natural”, “super-effective” and even “magical”. But can you really trust them? When manufacturers produce goods in mass quantities, it makes sense that they want to turn a profit. So, they add preservatives and chemicals that take down production cost but also make these products not exactly 100% natural.
Coffee and Milk Mask 0:47
Vitamin Bomb Mask 2:46
Strawberry and Egg White Face Mask 3:45
Cocoa-Coconut Mask 4:41
Avocado and Olive Oil Mask 5:54
Rice Milk Cleanser 6:52
– Many cosmetics companies actually use coffee in their products. It can help thicken your hair, get rid of cellulite, tone your skin and stimulate your metabolism. Milk, the second main ingredient of this amazing mask, is also a superhero when it comes to saving you from the aging process. It exfoliates and moisturizes the skin.
– Flaxseed, the main ingredient in this mask, will give your skin the tone and hydration it needs. Flaxseed is rich in fatty acids, and it stimulates oil production in your body. It makes your skin soft and protects it from environmental irritants like dust and air pollution. It also locks moisture into the skin.
– “Vitamins are important for your health! Take your vitamins! Are you sure you’re getting enough vitamins?” We hate to admit it, but Mom’s right! So why not listen to her for once and give your skin the vitamin treatment it needs? In this mask, you’ll be getting vitamins A, B and C from apricots, which will help make the skin more elastic. Our other ingredient, bananas, is rich in Vitamins C and B6, which will give your skin a healthy glow.
– Strawberries contain the antioxidant ellagic acid. It boosts collagen production, which, in turn, fades fine lines and wrinkles. Egg white, the second ingredient in this mask, is also good for skin rejuvenation and firming. All you need are 3-4 strawberries and 1 egg.
– Cocoa and coconut are an anti-aging dream team when combined with yogurt to make a soothing and exfoliating mask. Getting rid of dull dead skin cells reveals new gleaming skin. Cocoa powder also works as an antioxidant, flushing out those free radicals that attack your skin on a daily basis.
– Guacamole is made from avocado, so, obviously, avocado is an awesome fruit. Besides satisfying our taste buds, avocado also can help us in our skin care routine as it’s super rich in oleic acid and vitamin E. Both of these are great natural skin moisturizers, reviving your skin’s structure and protecting you from environmental toxins. Olive oil is also really effective when it comes to fighting off those pesky wrinkles.
– The Japanese have been using rice in their skin care for a really long time because it’s rich in vitamin E. Follow our recipe to make a natural, skin-smoothing cleanser.
Try these DIY beauty treatments and watch people’s jaws drop when they get a look at your beautiful young-looking skin!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam:
For more videos and articles visit: