If You Do THIS Every Night, Your Face Will Look Younger
Why You Should Remove Your Makeup Before Bed. How many times have you felt too lazy to wash off your makeup at night? If you avoid this nighttime ritual, you should know that leaving your makeup on overnight brings more harm than you can imagine! Here is a list of the 8 most important reasons why you should always wash off your makeup. Watch till the end to learn why this simple rule is so important in the fight against the most annoying problem, acne. You’ll be surprised how easily and quickly it works!
Other videos you might like:
7 Foods That Can Be Dangerous for Your Skin
10 Korean Secrets to Make Your Skin Younger and Healthier
10 Foods That Make You Look 10 Years Younger
Delaying the aging process 0:38
Nourishing your face 1:03
Fighting allergies 1:31
Avoiding skin pigmentation 1:55
Keeping your lips hydrated 2:23
Preventing bags under your eyes 2:44
Preventing your eyelashes from falling out 3:05
Preventing acne 3:35
– Scientists have proven that your skin regenerates itself every night. If it’s not clean, it will age more quickly.
– Skin cells regenerate faster at night, and you can help your skin with this process. Remove makeup, and then apply a moisturizer with antioxidants.
– Your skin may be prone to allergic reactions, even if you’ve never noticed any visible symptoms. Sleeping in your makeup can cause eczema and other serious health problems.
– Have you ever noticed those dark spots on the face that some women can’t cover up even with the best base available? They can be the consequences of chronic allergic reactions if you don’t clean your skin properly.
– If you think that there is no lipstick left on your lips by the time you go to bed, you’re wrong. Even if you don’t see it, lip gloss and lipstick continue to dehydrate the delicate skin and eventually lead to dry and chapped lips.
– If you often leave your makeup on, the skin under your eyes will soon become darker. In other words, dark puffy circles and bags under the eyes are on their way.
– Never leave your mascara on when you go to bed. It dries overnight and causes your lashes to fall out. Your eyelids become irritated and swollen.
– If you think this problem occurs only in teenagers, you couldn’t be more wrong. In fact, acne can make a comeback if you don’t wash your face. Clogged pores usually lead to pimples and inflammation.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: