Perfect Conditions For Fitness Training
If you want to get the best out of your home fitness workouts, you’re at the right place. These simple tips will help you quickly get the body you dream of.
- First of all, you should get a good workout mat that will serve as an additional cushy layer to absorb all the rigors of exercising.
- Kettlebells and dumbbells are must-have items for most basic exercises. However, if your budget allows, you can get a home gym for full-body workouts. And if your goal is to lose some weight,we recommend you to jog in the morning or purchase an exercise bike, treadmill, or elliptical machine for home use. With regular cardio workouts, you can blast away calories very quickly.
- Stay well-hydrated during exercising. And we speak not only about feeling thirsty. The indoor humidity level should be optimal enough for your training sessions, otherwise, you might end up with severe fatigue during your training sessions.Therefore, getting a good humidifier along with an accurate hygrometer is a sensible option.
- Try not to skip warming-up exercises before every workout. You can do dynamic stretches to wake up your muscles. And static stretching is good at the end of a workout. Holding a stretch for up to 30 seconds is good for your body as well as for your mental health. If stretching is not your strong point, here is a simple plan of warming-up exercises you can do at home:
- jump rope for 3 minutes
- 20 squats
- 5 lunges for each leg
- 10 hip rotations on either side
- 10 forward/side leg swings
- 20 push ups
- Take a quick shower after each workout. The shower can not only make you cleaner but also improve muscle recovery from exercises. We suggest alternating hot and cold water for the best results.
- Go for carbs and protein after vigorous workouts. They will refuel your glycogen stores and help you build lean muscle mass. But if weight loss is your priority, keep the calorie intake in mind. You can eat a nutritious yet low-calorie protein bar as a post-workout snack.
- Give your body a rest. It’s especially important when your muscles sore after an intense training session. If you break down your muscle without a recovery, you won’t be able to become stronger and gain muscle mass. Always listen to your body.
- Stay motivated. There are so many advantages of training at home. For example, you don’t need to go in the gym, pay for gym membership fees, and best of all, you can train at any time convenient for you. However, it might be difficult to force yourself to workout. Many of us prefer watching a movie or reading book rather than exercising after a hard work day. Choose the motivating photo and put it on your fridge.This will help you power through those days when the inspiration is hard to find.
- Stick to a well-balanced diet. Cut down on junk food, alcohol, and soda drinks.Try to never skip meals and avoid eating on-the-go.
- Stay consistent! Make a week schedule. And this schedule should include not only workouts but household chores as well. Devote 30-40 minutes to training sessions in the evening. And keep in mind that no exercises will give immediate results.