Soft fresh bread 5 slices
Fresh cheese 100gms – grated
Capsicum 1 – finely chopped
Butter 1 tbsp
Greens chillies 2- deseeded & finely chopped
A pinch garam masala
Salt 1/2 tsp Chilly powder 1/4 tsp
Cornflour 2 tsp or maida mixed with water to make a paste.
- Grate fresh cheese, and add all other ingredients to make a paste.
- Cut the edges of a buttered slice, keep if flat on a rolling board.
- Press applying pressure with a rolling pin, so that the holes of the bread close.
- Apply a layer of the filling and roll the bread slice carefully.
- Seal the edges with cornflour paste.
- Keep the Swiss rolls, rolled up in a thin cloth for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Bake in a greased oven proof glass dish for 5-10 minutes till light brown. Cut slices and serve hot.