A perfect summer dress, is what one should have which is well suited right from the fabric, style, color, to the accessories that go with it. Some colors will look super chic only in summer.
The colors of 2018 are pastel shades, especially pastel pink is a rage. Bohemian bright prints and contrast colors are also the talk of the town.
- For a casual summer day opt for a dress that can be worn on a daily basis, for extra comfort and a decent look. An A-line floral printed dress or an off-shoulder, cold shoulder, and t-shirt dresses would rule this summer. The classic floral print dress, or a strip dress with a little embroidery seems fun, casual, and comfortable too. An A-line floral print cotton dress or a printed spaghetti dress would look super-chic and comfortable.
- This season’s favorite is the lightweight silk Selvino Dress featuring black/white stripes and polka dot print which entices the eye. The plunging neckline and sleeveless silhouette gives the dress a beachy effect. Silk belt envelops the waist. Add a pop of color with an accessory to strike an eye.
- If you are looking for bold color look try this little one-sided asymmetrical button-down mini dress from Moon River. Made from a textured fabrication in a wrap-front construction with a button-down closure that extends from the shoulder to the hem. Topped with a v-neckline + short sleeves. Finished with seamed detailing at the back.
- During the summer, cocktail dresses become a rage. Although they have a decent and elegant look, they ought to have a sexy edge. The summer cocktail dress would definitely help you achieve that magical effect you have been looking for.
- With the fabric of your choice cotton, linen or rayon you can go for Strapless, Bohemian prints, slits, floral prints, or a solid color long summer dress with a pair of flats, and a hat for a casual, and comfortable look in the sunny days.
A comfortable fabric coupled with a unique style and bright colors offers a look that one can’t resist. So, what are you waiting for? Go grab these best summer dresses of 2018.