What’ll Happen If You Eat 4 Almonds Every Day
Almonds have been popular in the diets of ancient Indians and Egyptians. This nut is a very healthy snack as it contains many minerals and vitamins that you need: they are rich in magnesium, vitamin B, protein, and amino acids.
Today Bright Side would like to tell you of 7 positive changes that occur if you eat these nuts every day. All you need to do is just eat four almonds a day, and your body will transform in an amazing way in almost no time! Did you know that almonds can even prevent some types of cancer? Watch till the end to see how.
Other videos you might like:
What Will Happen If You Eat Nothing for 7 Days
If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here’s What Will Happen to You
What Will Happen If You Start Eating Oats Every Day
Help you lose weight 0:48
Boost your brain activity 1:18
Reduce heart attack risk 2:15
Make your bones strong 2:48
Lower bad cholesterol 3:16
Help feel better during pregnancy 3:44
Reduce the risk of cancer 4:06
Music by Epidemic Sound
– According to a recent study, almonds reduce hunger and desire to eat later in the day, so eating almonds is an easy way to reduce your overall calorie intake!
– Almonds are the source of many nutrients that help in the development of the brain. Almonds contain amino acids and oils, which help your brain maintain concentration.
– Being one of the most powerful antioxidants; almonds prevent the cells of your body against premature aging.
– A recent study has shown that those who consume almonds five times a week have a 50% less chance to get a heart attack.
– Almonds are a source of calcium, which prevents osteoporosis and strengthens your bones, teeth, and muscles. Also, these nuts contain magnesium and potassium, which are essential for healthy bones as well.
– Almonds are an excellent source of monounsaturated fats and some polyunsaturated fats that help reduce bad cholesterol.
– In case you are pregnant, you should eat a few almonds every day as vitamin E is necessary for a woman during the pregnancy period.
– Almonds are an excellent source of vitamin B and flavonoids that lessen the risk of breast cancer. Also, these nuts are rich in boron, which helps prevent prostate cancer.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: