Your Tongue Color Can Reveal At Least 13 Health Problems
Did you know that your tongue can tell a lot about your health? There’s a simple method of health diagnosis based on how your tongue looks: its form, size, texture, and color. Especially, pay attention to the coating of your tongue as its color can reveal some serious health problems.
For the best results, examine your tongue in the morning in natural light before brushing your teeth. Do not strain your tongue as it may affect the result. Now grab a mirror, stick your tongue out, and let’s begin.
Other videos you might like:
One Simple Way to Check Your Health in One Minute
12 Things Your Stool Says About Your Health
11 Signs of Health Problems Hidden On Your Face
Check the color of your tongue 0:40
Bright red 0:56
Have a look at the color of the coating 2:01
Thin white coating 2:16
Thick white coating 2:21
Brown coating 2:34
Yellow coating 2:37
Gray coating 2:44
– If your tongue is light pink, it means you are a healthy person. If your tongue is red, it can indicate infectious diseases and inflammatory process. A bright red tongue points to heart and blood diseases. Also, it indicates much more serious infectious diseases than if you had just a red tongue.
– If your tongue is yellow, it means you most likely have stomach or liver problems. It’s time to consult a doctor. If you the color of your tongue is blue, you probably have some kidney diseases. The color of the plaque on the tongue is also a signal of the presence of a particular disease.
– A purple tongue points to serious lung and heart disease. It’s better to visit a doctor without delay. A pale tongue can indicate a lack of vitamins and nutrition. If your tongue is white, it points to dehydration, fungal infection, and Flu. And if it’s gray, you most likely have digestive tract diseases.
– A thin white coating, which can be easily brushed off, is considered normal. A thick white coating points to intoxication infectious diseases. Thickening of the coating means the disease is progressing, and reducing the layer indicates that you are recovering.
– A brown surface can indicate lung issues. If the color of the coating is yellow, it means you probably have digestive system disorders. If the surface of your tongue is gray, then it points to gastritis or peptic ulcer.
– Remember that the visual method of diagnosis doesn’t always give a 100% accurate result. The tongue can be injured by aggressive food. Also, bacteria can get into a wound and cause temporary irritation — all these don’t indicate internal diseases.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: